Mission / Vision Statement
Schock Manufacturing specializes in both the engineering and manufacturing of auxiliary equipment for gas turbines used in power generation, oil and gas, and industrial applications.
We strive to be the preferred supplier of engineered products and services for retrofit and aftermarket upgrades while exceeding customer expectations for quality, safety, and cost.
Schock Terms and Conditions Sales Document (PDF)View/Download
POWER GENERATION EXPERIENCE
Our team has over 200 years of combined EXPERIENCE in designing and manufacturing Gas Turbine Air INTAKE and Gas Turbine EXHAUST systems.
IN HOUSE MANUFACTURING
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Gene Schockemoehl (PRESIDENT)
- 40 years of experience with gas turbine equipment including more than 3000 air intake and exhaust gas systems.
- Was formerly president of a leading supplier of gas turbine auxiliary equipment
- Directly involved in product development and continuous improvements across a wide range of OEM’s
Scott Schockemoehl (OPERATIONS MANAGER)
- 18 years of experience with oil, gas, and power gen equipment design and manufacturing
- Was formerly the engineering manager for a leading packager of oil and gas equipment.
- Strong expertise in solid modeling techniques and manufacturing processes
- Leadership in team building and new product introduction taking conceptual ideas to final designs
Laquinnia Lawson, Jr. P.E. (ENGINEERING MANAGER)
- Licensed Professional Engineer in more than 10 states with an engineering career that has spanned 30 years.
- 22 years of experience in designing gas turbine auxiliary equipment for power generation and mechanical drive systems
- Directly responsible for the design, detailing and fabrication of exhaust and inlet systems for gas turbines
- Broad range of experience ranging from small gas turbines to some of the worlds largest.
Rocck Mallory (QUALITY MANAGER)
- 30 years’ experience of international power gen. and oil & gas ancillary equipment manufacturing, and field site support services.
- Supervised Project Mgmt., Sourcing Quality Managers, and Technical Field Advisers with oversight of all project phases of GT ancillary equipment.
- Surveyed, audited, developed and managed vendors and fabrication resources worldwide, with QA & EHS oversight and support.
- Experienced in implementing process Improvements and applied best practices across global manufacturing locations, for sustainable world-class quality.
Jeff Cozbey (SALES AND PROJECTS)
- 25 years of experience with Gas Turbine Auxiliaries
- Managed the Design and Drafting team for a major gas turbine auxiliary supplier and successfully led the effort to integrate 3D modeling
- Managed Global Supply Chain, specializing in offshore fabrication, international shipping, and raw material sourcing.
- Extensive experience with major OEM GT configurations, and design parameters for GT Auxiliary equipment
Jeff Graham (SALES AND PROJECTS)
- Over 23 years of direct experience with gas turbine ancillary equipment in the natural gas power generation field.
- Managed project activities for internal Engineering and Manufacturing groups and served as primary post-award client contact from award through installation.
- Managed retrofit and aftermarket sales groups serving domestic and international clients.
- Managed all internal pre-award support for major clients, working mainly with external Procurement and Engineering disciplines.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Safety comes first in everything we do
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Be creative and open minded
- Promote open and honest relationships
- Be passionate and determined
- Have a little fun
Schock Manufacturing is committed to consistently providing products and services at the highest quality standards that meet our customers’ requirements and in accordance with applicable standards.
Our Quality Policy commitment is based upon:
- Providing a safe and healthy work environment.
- Following the fundamentals of ISO-9001-2015 and adherence to AISC standards.
- Continually improving our Quality Management System.
- Aiming to constantly improve the overall satisfaction of our customers.
- Developing employees, and their skills and increasing their contribution through effective training.
- Ensuring our suppliers and contractors meet our quality requirements.
OUR REPRESENTATIVE PARTNERS
Rieckman Engineered Products
Rieckman Engineered Products has over 100 combined years Experience in the Power Generation Industry. They are centrally located in KC, KS.Website
Polytech Services, Inc. is a Manufacturer’s Representative sales firm providing quality equipment and technology to the industrial and electric utility market in the Southeast United States. We have a demonstrated history of delivering value added solutions which optimize energy consumption while maximizing overall plant efficiency.Website